Hello pals! I’ve been AWOL for several weeks. I got sick in early February, which lingered in that annoying kind of way where you can’t justify staying home for weeks, but you still feel gross & tired all the time.
I actually made these cookies right before I got sick, so I don’t actually remember much about them. They were good.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients: 3 cups AP flour, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Cream 1 cup room temp butter with 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar, for about 5 minutes. Add 2 large eggs and 2 tsp vanilla extract, mix for another 2 minutes.
- Combine dry and wet. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips, 3/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, 3/4 cup Heath Toffee Bits.
- Drop cookies onto sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool 2-3 minutes then transfer to rack.
- They were yummy! I love toffee so these were right up my alley.
- Idk make more? Just kidding this makes a huge number of cookies. But we probably still would have eaten more.